Wednesday 3 May 2023

Books You Loved: May Edition!

 


 

Books You Loved: April Edition provided reviews of some great books. Thank you to all. Here are some posts that caught my eye:

 

Julie brought over Parabellum by Greg Hickey.  She said 'Words on the page jumped out at me, in full color and expressions I could feel for myself. Prepare for war…'

 

Melissa shared her Goodreads review of The Paris Daughter by Kristin Harmel.  She said the book 'was so well-written that I forgot I was reading a book! I got so absorbed in the story and everything felt so real.'

 

Melissa also posted on Chick Lit Central about The Sweet Spot by Amy Poeppel.  She said 'I've been recommending The Sweet Spot even while just in the early chapters, it's that well-written and engaging. Do yourself a favor and pick up this feel-good read!'

Elizabeth of Silver's Reviews brought us The Echo of Old Books by Barbara Davis.  Her post said the book 'has the imaginative, descriptive, pull-you-in writing style Ms. Davis excels at. You will be in for a treat...don't miss it.'



Now on to the Books You Loved: May Edition. There are no rules for this party.  The only requirement is that your post is about a book that you loved.

 

To add to the list just pop the name of the book (and your name/blog name if you like) into the first Mr Linky box and then copy and paste the url of your post about it into the second box.

 

I'll be pinning your links to this Pinboard  to make it easier for you to check them out at a glance. 

 

10 comments:

  1. Carole, tx for email. happy spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posted. Thanks for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole, this month I have shared my thoughts on the historical-fiction, The Vanished Days by Susanna Kearsley and the children's historical-fantasy, The Dragonfly Pool by Eva Ibbotson. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  5. I brought you two - authors both new to me - M.S. Morris and Jean Hanff Korelitz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't had a 5 star read for quite a while, but just linked to my 5 star review of The Satsuma Complex by Bob Mortimer. Absolutely loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, some interesting books on your list. I just entered mine. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers