Wednesday 5 April 2023

Books You Loved: April Edition!

 

 


Books You Loved: March  Edition provided reviews of some great books. Thank you to all. Here are some links that caught my eye:

 

Melissa shared her Amazon review of Someone Else's Shoes by JoJo Moyes.  She said 'All I really need to say is that I loved this book so much and you all need to add it to your TBR immediately!'  I couldn't agree more!

Elizabeth of Silver's Reviews brought us Code Name Sapphire by Pam Jenoff.  She said 'Ms. Jenoff has given us another marvelous, heartbreaking, well-researched read based on a true event …Another Pam Jenoff masterpiece. ..Don't miss this one!!  5/5'

Katherine Scott Jones shared Dear Henry, Love Edith by Becca Kinzer.  A delightful read.  She said 'The right kind of book, maybe especially after a particularly dry reading spell? One that’s entertaining and wholesome and even a little bit extraordinary? That’s how I felt when this gem landed in my lap.'


Now on to the Books You Loved: April Edition. There are no rules for this party.  The only requirement is that your post is about a book that you loved.

 

To add to the list just pop the name of the book (and your name/blog name if you like) into the first Mr Linky box and then copy and paste the url of your post about it into the second box.

 

I'll be pinning your links to this Pinboard  to make it easier for you to check them out at a glance. 

 

 


11 comments:

  1. Thanks for email, happy spring all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Carole...Happy April!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done. Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I tried to enter a few of the books I loved but something didn't work. You can please delete my name above due to it not being book related. I do live reading all your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PRETTY LITTLE PIECES by Carmen Schobel. This novel checks all my boxes for what I love most in a great book. Not only is it masterfully written, it's edifying of mind and heart, and entertaining in the most wholesome way. Extra bonus points for its beautiful cover and title.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I broght you Erica Bauermeister's newest No Two Persons whihc publishes in May 2023 in the USA. I think it's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I meant to enter The Light We Carry last month but just didn't get around tot it. So, I added two this month. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers