Sunday 18 September 2022

The Murder Rule by Dervla McTiernan

 


 

This book is well written.  The main protagonist is Hannah who inveigles herself onto an Innocence Project with a view to working on the case of a person she believes to be a baddie.  Based on a diary by her mother that she found.

 

But what is the truth? A very compelling legal thriller.

 

I still don't quite get the relevance of the title – but don't let that put you off.

 

Thanks to Journey of a Bookseller whose post got me onto this one.

 

I have enjoyed other books by Dervla - The Ruin , The Scholar .  She moved from Ireland to Australia in 2011.  Her name is Irish meaning 'daughter of the poet'.

1 comment:

  1. I've only read The Ruin by her, so far. Loved it and plan to tackle all her books this year and into the begiining of next.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers