Monday 19 September 2022

Faith by George Michael

 


 

Well, I guess it would be nice if I could touch your body
I know not everybody has got a body like you
But I gotta think twice before I give my heart away
And I know all the games you play because I played them, too

 

Oh, but I need some time off from that emotion
Time to pick my heart up off the floor
Oh, when that love comes down without devotion
Well, it takes a strong man, baby
But I'm showin' you the door

 

'Cause I gotta have faith
I gotta' have faith
Because I gotta have faith, faith, faith
I got to have faith, faith, faith

 

 

Faith was written by George Michael and featured on his debut album in 1987.  Talk about an epic success!

 

George Michael used to be part of Wham! He was born in East Finchley in North London in  1963 – a very good year.

 

He struggled with substance abuse and took time to work out his sexuality.  First world problems I guess. He died on Christmas Day in 2016.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers