Thursday 18 June 2015

Need Some Inspiration? Try Picnic Food!

Turmeric & Ginger Pickled Eggs

Food on Friday:  Picnic Food  provided some fabulous picnic ideas.  I have chosen a few dishes to inspire you today.  There were so many other great dishes.  If you would like to check them out at a glance, just head on over to this Pinboard

The first pic at the top of the post is from Cooking Weekends.  Your Turmeric & Ginger Pickled Eggs are just fabulous, Gerlinde!
 


And how about this Peanut Butter Pie with Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Ganache by Cristina of I Say NoMato!


This Slow Roasted Tomato and Quark Tart from TIFFIN looked just the thing.  I need to try cooking with quark!



Jenn, your Stuffed Buns are certainly not Random Scraps!


And how good does this Hawaiian Style Loaded Tuna Macaroni Salad Erlene from My Pininterventures look!


Kristin, your Green Tomato Jam Burgers would be a hit at any picnic.  Well done to Farm Fresh Feasts.


Jean from Delightful Repast brought over this wonderful Peach Slab Pie with Buttermilk pastry.


And to finish off with a taste of Kiwi, here is my own classic Bacon & Egg Pie

3 comments:

  1. I love the colour of those eggs...and that peach pie looks wonderful! Thanks for showing off my buns Carole :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Carole, for featuring my Peach Slab Pie! Love the others, too. Going to check out those Stuffed Buns right this minute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers