Wednesday 29 October 2014

Written in my own Heart's Blood by Diana Gabaldon – a tour de force!


There is only one word to describe Written in my own Heart's Blood – fantastic!!!  How on earth does Diana Gabaldon keep doing this?  This is the 8th novel in the main Outlander series.

I don't recommend you reading it without reading the earlier books in the series.  Start with Outlander (or Cross Stitch as it was called in the UK and New Zealand)

The characters and plot are fabulous.

I won't do any spoilers but I do admit to getting all sentimental over the double wedding.

I have posted about Diana Gabaldon before here.

Read this soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your post!! I love Diana Gabaldon's novels!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers