Wednesday 10 October 2012

Need some inspiration? Try Cocktails or Mocktails


Pin It


This edition of Need Some Inspiration? Should probably come with a health warning -  at least for those cocktails showcased!  For balance I have included mocktails as well.

First to be showcased is this Copacobana Punch by Michelle at Jarrah Jungle

Copacobana Punch

 That would get me in a party mood all right!


And how about this – Pink Cadillac margaritas!  Fantastic, thanks, Pat from Pat's Pink Apron.

 Pink Cadillac margaritas

And I love the idea of this Watermelon Mojito by Candice at Where Nothing Good Comes Easy.

Watermelon Mojito


And now for this Lavender Lemonade Cocktail or Mocktail by Meet.Make.Laugh – simply stunning.

Lavender Lemonade Cocktail or Mocktail  

And what about that photo styling!

Here are some lovely Summer Mocktails by Casey at Tumble and Twirl.  No headaches the morning after with these!

 Summer Mocktails 

 And here is a super Mango Mint Mocktail by Chef Mireille's Global Creations.

Mango Mint Mocktail 

 Finally a little plug for my own favourite cocktail – the Japanese Slipper

Japanese Slipper

And if you would like to see the links from Food on Friday:  Cocktails and Mocktails, click this link and you will be taken to the pinboard I have created for them.  Be warned you will get seriously thirsty looking at it.


Have a lovely week.



3 comments:

  1. OMG, how I would love the Japanese Slipper. I have Midori and Cointreau (or Grand Marnier) in the house all the time. I MUST try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, pour me one of everything and I shall sample.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm these look so good. My favourite is a mojito

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers