Sunday 30 October 2022

The Midnight Library by Matt Haig

 


 

The Midnight Library is another book I only succeeded on reading on the second attempt.  To see why I gave it another go read this post by Tina of Turn the Page.

 

So there are non-realistic aspects to this, but they are a vehicle for exploring what would happen to our lives if we made different choices.  Not all outcomes are fantastic but there are surprises.

 

Ultimately this is an uplifting and thought provoking book.  Give it a go.

2 comments:

  1. I did absolutely love this book! thanks for the shoutout :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this book a lot. If you're able to watch Being Erica where you live, then definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers