Tuesday 4 October 2022

Calvin & Hobbes 10th Anniversary Book

 


 

For an interesting but entertaining light relief I suggest you try some Calvin & Hobbes.  I first read some when I was staying with friends in San Francisco – sleeping on a mattress on the floor – those were the days.  My knees wouldn't do it now.

 


 

 

 

 

You should be able to get a range of books from the library.  Originally it was a syndicated cartoon strip but the books are a great way to dip into it.

 

This book also had the benefit of having notes from the cartoonist about how he approached his work.  I enjoyed his irreverence.

 


 

 

 

 

 

The images I have chosen aren't really going to give you the right impression just give it a go!

1 comment:

  1. We have a book of Calvin and Hobbs, love it. The ones with snow are great as you see the snowmen built up.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers