Monday 22 August 2022

Sweet Child o' Mine – Guns & Roses

  


She's got a smile that it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood memories
Where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky
Now and then when I see her face
She takes me away to that special place
And if I stare too long, I'd probably break down and cry

 

Whoa, oh, oh
Sweet child o' mine
Whoa, oh, oh, oh
Sweet love of mine

 

It's back to the late 80's today.  The song was by the band Guns & Roses and was on their debut album.

 

The band hailed from LA and is classified as a hard rock band.  They were said to be hedonistic and rebellious.  The most well know band members were Axl Rose and Slash.  The band is still working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers