Wednesday 2 March 2022

Books You Loved: March Edition!

 


 

Books You Loved: February Edition again provided reviews of great books. Thank you to all. Here are a couple  that caught my eye:

 

Turn the Page posted about The Midnight Library by Matt Haig.  She said 'Nora wishes she'd married Dan and pursued his dream of opening a pub in the English countryside. She visits many lives she could have had because each choice we make in life would take us on a different path.  ..It's not the type of book I had thought it would be and yet I was loving every single chapter.  This is a marvelous book and reminds you the grass isn't always greener.  No life choice is perfect and you aren't guaranteed of smooth sailing with zero heart ache.'

Silver's Reviews posted about The Maid by Nita Prose.  Elizabeth said 'THE MAID is a delight to read simply because Molly is someone you want to take under your wing and protect…An amazing debut that will lift your spirits!!  5/5'

 

I wanted to remind you about Celebrations at the Chateau.  My post said '3 sisters inherit a run down chateau in Normandy from their grandfather – but find all is not what it seems.  …The author captures the feel of rural French life – and you will come to love the sister that is left to sort it all out – being the sister without a career and family.'

 

Now on to the Books You Loved March Edition. There are no rules for this party.  The only requirement is that your post is about a book that you loved.

 

To add to the list just pop the name of the book (and your name/blog name if you like) into the first Mr Linky box and then copy and paste the url of your post about it into the second box. Mr Linky also makes you tick a box.

 

I'll be pinning your links to this Pinboard to make it easier for you to check them out at a glance. 

 

Hope March is a good month.


8 comments:

  1. tx for the email. way too many good reads last month

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shoutout for the Matt Haig book. I heard from a blogger that there is a TV series simialir to this theme.

    I brought you two, so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh....I LOVED The Maid.

    I hope everyone reads it.

    Thanks for letting everyone know about it, Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE LAST HOUSE ON THE STREET is by Diane Chamberlain about racism during the 60s in America.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Carole, this month I have linked in the cosy crime-fiction, The Man Who Died Twice by Richard Osman. Happy reading everyone! 😃

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing another list of books to explore. I read The Midnight Library and loved it. I see a few others of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know how many readers also love writing but I think we all like to read about others writing. I found I had a lot in common with this Australian girl who lived on the other side of the world. But we shared our yearning for other countries and especially the people there.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers