Sunday 30 January 2022

Celebrations at the Château by Jo Thomas

 
 


Thanks to Rachel of Rachel's Random Reads for leading me to Celebrations at the Château. You can read her 5 star post about the book – here.

 

So, trying not to give anything away, 3 sisters inherit a run down chateau in Normandy from their grandfather – but find all is not what it seems.  There is a sitting tenant and a grudge held by the village.

 

The author captures the feel of rural French life – and you will come to love the sister that is left to sort it all out – being the sister without a career and family.

 

I found myself sobbing happy tears at the end.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation. I just added it to my 'must read' list.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers