Wednesday 9 June 2021

Beyond the Headlines by R.G. Belsky

 
 


I've posted about 2 other books in this series - The Last Scoop  & Yesterday's News

 

This book features Clare Carlson a network news director.  In this book she scores an exclusive interview with a big time socialite.  On the day of the interview the socialite's husband is found dead and the socialite is there.  She is charged with his murder.

 

Things get complex from there.  I didn't realise whodunit until very late in the piece.

 

Complications include events years ago in the Vietnam War.

I enjoyed this one.

1 comment:

  1. I think I read one of the books because the author's name is familiar to me. Thanks for the updates.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers