Friday 14 May 2021

Food on Friday: May 2021

 


It's the second Friday of the month so here is Food on Friday. 

 

As you can see, there are 2 new themes – Meatloaf and Meatballs.  I hope you'll find some great stuff in your archives to share.  Vegetarian versions are most welcome.

 

Feel free to add a number of things under each category and come back later in the month to add more if you would like to.   

 

To add your dishes, just put the name of the dish together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about it into the second box. Mr Linky now makes you tick a compliance box which I always forget first time!

 

I'll be pinning your creations to the relevant Pinboards – Meatloaf and Meatballs.

 

Have fun! And stay safe!


5 comments:

  1. What a great theme....who doesn't like meatloaf and meatballs? --Dorothy Reinhold, ShockinglyDelicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carole, I linked my Swedish Meatballs, even though there's already a Swedish Meatballs recipe linked. Oh well. Perfect meal for a cold autumn day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Carole. Our spring is finally arriving although it is the wettest in years. Starting to look like the Emerald Isle. Always interesting to me how opposite our seasons are, you now heading into the winter. I only had a couple things this time and the one is a stretch, but Kofta is really just a meatloaf or meatball on a skewer. Stay warm!! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do look forward to seeing what you end up with because I have to say, that I have nothing to contribute. I love meatballs, but I've never been a fan of meatloaf. My husband says it's because I've never had a good one. He's probably right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. To help you warm up, I shared a soup! Thanks for the invite :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers