Friday 23 October 2020

Foodie Friday - a Kitchen Hack – Stacking Utensils

 


Thanks to a neat little Cook's Illustrated Book, Kitchen Hacks, I can share with you a hack for storing your utensils in a much better way.

 


If you are like me you have all sorts of utensils stuffed in a deep drawer.  I recommend you get 2 cutlery trays that you can stack on top of each other in the drawer.  Put the less used stuff on the bottom one.  Bang – you will find what you want faster.

 

PS – the image is just one of many I found on the internet

2 comments:

  1. That is such a clever idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started to say - Is THAT your utensil drawer??? I have a LOT of debris everywhere!! Drawers, cupboards, closets.....NO Vacancy here!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers