Saturday 18 January 2020

The Forest Feast Mediterranean by Erin Gleeson




Ok, I'm going to get bossy now…  You have to get your hands on The Forest Feast Mediterranean.  It is a simple and spectacular cookbook.  The photos are out of this world.  The recipes are vegetarian and simple.  The layout and graphics are fab too.


Here is an example pic.


Here is an example of the layout.

Get it from your library – or ask for it as your next gift.  There are a number of books in the series.  This is the latest.  There is also a Forest Feast Website and Blog.

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to mention this one to my daughter who is devoted to Mediterranean cookery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have connected vegetarian and Mediterranean sounds and looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers