Wednesday 19 September 2018

I'd Rather Be Reading by Guinevere De La Mare




This is a little book with lots of pictures so it is perfect for flipping through when you have a little space in your day.  And I'm sure you will find yourself smiling.


The subtitle is 'a library of art for book lovers' – but this is not about art in the normal sense. 



There are 3 short essays (in too small a font) and lots of illustrated quotations and pictures about books and reading.


Get your hands on this little gem

2 comments:

  1. Ugh. I hate small font! But I do want to check these out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne Bogel has just released a book by the very same name! How unusual!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers