Thursday 26 April 2018

Need Some Inspiration? Try Cocktails!

Spring Sunshine Cocktail


Food on Friday: April had some super cocktails I'd like to share with you today.  I disclaim all responsibility for any after effects of trying these.

The cocktail at the top is by Rough Measures  - and it is far from rough! Spring Sunshine Cocktail



Sugar-Free Strawberry-Thyme Cocktail by Sweet Love & Ginger – just fab, Jessica! She included a mocktail version as well.


Goombay Smash Cocktail by I Sing in the Kitchen  (I had to google Goombay and found it was a type of music from the Bahamas)


Classic Margarita by In the kitchen with Kath
-      I didn't realise you could get clear Tequila

If you would like to check out more cocktails or mocktails just head on over to Food on Friday: Cocktails/Mocktaills

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers