Thursday 27 July 2017

Need Some Inspiration? Try Apples!

Spiked Apple Crisp

I've drawn from Food on Friday: July for your inspiration today.  I realise that I don't cook with apples enough and so the collection was truly an inspiration for me – and I hope you, too.

The lovely dish at the top of this post is from Jo and Sue – Spiked Apple Crisp – there's Schnapps in there!






Apple Pie Scones by Finding Time For Cooking




Apple Tart by Tina from Squirrel Head Manor



Apple Clafoutis by MJs Kitchen  - both apple and French!


To see more apple dishes head on over to this Pinboard.

2 comments:

  1. I am inspired and in love with many of the apple recipes that were posted. Thanks for featuring mine Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's for adding tart! I want to make that clafoutis, my mouth is watering.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers