Wednesday 21 October 2015

The Trivia Man by Deborah O'Brien


I recommend The Trivia Man to you.  It is a light, entertaining and quick read with likeable main characters.  Kevin is eccentric (think The Rosie Project type guy) and Maggie is a middle aged woman who has been unlucky in love.  One of the main settings is at a series of quiz nights – which is entertaining in itself

The author is an Australian – but don't hold that against her or the fact that she used to teach.  This woman is an accomplished writer.

3 comments:

  1. I just finished The Rosie Project last night ad absolutely loved it! I'll be adding this one to my list. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good read. I had to laugh when I saw the title, I thought of my one son, he always reads Uncle Johns Bathroom Reader on the loo and is full of all kinds of interesting facts and trivia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good especially as you added this: The author is an Australian – but don't hold that against her or the fact that she used to teach.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers