Thursday 16 April 2015

Need Some Inspiration? Try Sausages!

Toad in the Hole

Food on Friday:  Sausages   was just fabulous.  I have chosen a few sausage dishes to inspire you today.

The first pic at the top of the post is of Toad in the Hole by Favourite Old English Recipes From Your Childhood.




Sausage Rolls by Delightful Repast




Sausage Cheese Apple Balls by Farm Fresh Feasts


Kielbasa Skillet Dinner by Kitchen Nostalgia







Sausage and Mushrooms by Savory Tart


Bacon Wrapped Stuffing by Jo and Sue



And, finally, a little blow of my own trumpet – my Spiral Cut Sausages with Curry Ketchup

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my sausage and mushrooms recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun recipes! Toads in a Hole is going to be on the menu soon!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers