Monday 16 February 2015

Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood by The Animals


Baby, do you understand me now
Sometimes I feel a little mad
But don't you know that no one alive
Can always be an angel
When things go wrong I seem to be bad
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

If I was a singer, this song might be one of my party pieces.  I have always loved it.  It's an oldie but a goodie from 1965.  The song was originally written for the jazz artist Nina Simone but it is the Animals version that was the one I related to the most.

Don't you think it hilarious that a group called the Animals looks so young and sweet – despite them trying to look tough!

If you would like to see/hear it, you could head on over to this YouTube clip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers