Wednesday 10 April 2013

Need some inspiration? Try Lamb




Until I did Food on Friday: Lamb I didn't realise that lamb wasn't that commonly eaten in the US.  It is one of our staples.  Nothing better than a bit of spring lamb.

Today's Need Some Inspiration showcases for you some great lamb dishes.  Here we go:




Here are some lamb chops with a twist – Lamb chops with dried cherries and portThanks Carol from There's Always Thyme to Cook.




The Aromatic Lamb Shank by Milk and Honey looks great and I love the plate too.


Thank you to Country Gourmet Traveler for this Emmental Style Lamb Stew. Saffron, sage, cream… what's not to love?



The pic of these Herb Lamb Meatballs withYoghurt Dip is just incredible.  Thanks for this to the Fuss Free Chef.


I loved the look of this pulled lamb by Eats for Wales.

Salad with leftover lamb by Carole's Chatter

And I couldn't resist reminding you of my very own salad made with leftover lamb.  Sorry to be a skite.



To see the pinboard with all the links, click here

Next week's Need Some Inspiration will be drawn from Food on Friday: Soup.  It's not too late to add more links!


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Carole, I love lamb but don't get to eat it often. All those lamb dishes look so yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such delicious dishes, Carole, thanks for including mine! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my Aromatic Lamb Shanks Carole. You've picked some truly some mouth-watering dishes to salivate over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would absolutely die without my Lamb chops on the braai! Oh, and the Sunday roast - Leg-of-Lamb !! Huge in SA, but it is getting rather expensive :-(

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers