Saturday 30 March 2013

Burleigh Court Hotel Cotswolds


Burleigh Court Hotel Stroud Cotswolds England UK


One of my sisters had her wedding reception in the Burleigh Court Hotel near Stroud in the Cotswolds in England.  I was lucky enough to stay in the hotel. 

Outlook from Burleigh Court Hotel Stroud Cotswolds

It is a small family run hotel (18 rooms) in what used to be a manor house.  As you can see it has spectacularly lovely grounds (over 3 acres) with just lovely outlooks over the Golden Valley.


The interior of the hotel was lovely and English – leather, chintz and florals everywhere.  My room had a fantastic four poster bed.  Shame I was on my own in it!

[Just in case you were wondering – I haven't been paid to post this or anything – it is just a place I thought was a bit special]
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place! I love getting to see the world - through the blogs and posts of people like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely. I could live here forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so classy and English. Think I could live in an hotel like that if I became a rich writer or lottery winner. It would be difficult to keep away from the bar though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning images and such a perfect location for a wedding! Thanks again for featuring my blog this month! I am looking foward to visiting the others featured as well. I am also loving your blog tip links. I still have much to learn and the articles are ever so helpful. Have a great week!
    Happy Reading,
    Rebecca @ The Key to the Gate

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great location for a wedding. That's a wonderful view!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous views - and the room looks pretty gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers