Wednesday 27 February 2013

Need some inspiration? Try Apples Part I




When I was looking back at all the links from Food on Friday: Apples I realised that there was no way that I could select only 5 or 6 for this edition of Need Some Inspiration.  So after much deliberation I have selected 12 apple goodies for you which will be spread over today and next week.

There are lots of wonderful appley ideas – if you would like to see the Pinboard I created for all the Food on Friday: Apples links – please click here 

On to our features for today:


I thought we'd start off with this Apple Rum Punch from Tickling My Fancy.  It certainly lived up to the blog's name.



Here's a wonderful Normandy Apple Cake by Chit Chat Chomp.  It sure brings back wonderful memories of Normandy for me.  Thanks Leigh.


I would never have thought of doing this.  Look at this Apple & Brie Melt by Katherine at Southern Royalty Blog.



This Caramel Apple Crumble  by Dunn to Perfection sounded divine.



I thought these Apple Pie Cookies by Hearts in My Oven were so cute.



And Sandra you've done it again with this Apple-Cranberry-Orange Lattice Tart.  Fantastic work by Sandra's Alaska Recipes.

That's all the inspiration for today!  Have a great week, everyone.

If you have an apple post that hasn't been linked in to Food on Friday: Apples – just link it in – it is still open for entries.  And if you do it soon, it will still be eligible for being showcased in Part II next week.

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I will try and link in a recipe. It's a Swedish Apple Cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my humble apple tea cake Carole! I've made this cake a few times, even once when I was IN Normandy and I loved it every time. Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature Carole :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers