Friday 13 September 2019

Food on Friday: September 2019




It's the second Friday of the month so here is Food on Friday. 

As you can see, there are 3 new themes – Pies & Tarts, Salads and Fruit.  I hope you'll find some great stuff in your archives to share.

Feel free to add a number of things under each category and come back later in the month to add more if you would like to.   

To add your dishes, just put the name of the dish together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about it into the second box. Mr Linky now makes you tick a compliance box which I always forget first time!

I'll be pinning your creations to the relevant Pinboards – Pies & Tarts, Salads and Fruit

Have fun!

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Carole and all!
    Fingers crossed for Friday the 13th :-)
    Okay... about recipes # 7, 8 and 9:
    The first post has recipes for 3 Buttermilk Pies - Old-Fashioned, Quick & Impossible.
    The Hot Zucchini Salad post also has links for 2 other zucchini recipes.
    In addition to the Josie’s Apple Cake recipe the post has links for 10 other apple recipes, including Mulled Apple Cider.
    It also has a link for Mock Apple Pie.
    Enjoy the full moon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting this from years.I added some salad recipes.
    Have a Great Day!
    Amila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend, Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Carole. Although the summer is nearing its end here, it's still quite hot - so salads seem an appropriate theme : ) I'm sharing my Asian cucumber salad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this recipe collection...I plan to work my way through all the pie recipes! I have added a couple of my own, and I hope every has some excellent eating this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! You bring together so many interesting dishes! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for another Food on Friday Carole. Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be checking out a lot of these recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers