Wednesday 18 May 2022

Janet Evanovich – The Recovery Agent

 


 

So one of the good things about The Recovery Agent is that Evanovich has created a new heroine – she's quite different from Stephanie Plum but equally interesting.  Gabriela Rose is one kick ass female.

 

The story roars along and is the very definition of a page turner.

 

For me though, there was a big but – snakes all over the place towards the beginning of the book.  And when I had just recovered more occurred towards the end.  I will try the next Gabriela Rose when it comes out but will abandon if there are snakes.

 

If you've never read any Janet Evanovich I suggest you start with One For The Money – the first Stephanie Plum.

1 comment:

  1. I hate snakes i think I would have abandoned it at first sighting!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers