Wednesday 16 February 2022

A Home in the Sun by Sue Moorcroft

 



If you want a nice escapist pre-Covid story, A Home in the Sun might be just the thing.  It's not high literature but it is a fun read with some sad bits.

 

This author has written many novels but this is in fact her first – re-released under a new title.

 

It is set between Malta and the UK – Judith suffers a tragedy in Malta which sends her back to her family in the UK – not an entirely easy experience.  Will she rebuild her life?  Read it and see.

 

Thanks to Rachel's Random Reads for her post about the book

2 comments:

  1. I think I would like this book. Going to see if my library has it. I could use the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My library did not have this one so I bought it for Kindle. Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers