Wednesday 12 January 2022

Go Tell The Bees That I Am Gone by Diana Gabaldon

 
 


 

GTTBTIAG (far too long for a title) is the 10th in the Outlander series of books.  When I read the first one in 1991 it was called Cross Stitch)

 

All of the books are fairly long but this one is a stonker – 888 pages.

 

You'll find out what happens to Claire and Jamie and their extended family in the early stages of the American Revolution – 1779 - 1781

 

And it's not the last because it ends with a tantalizing cliff hanger.

 

If you have read the earlier ones, you will enjoy this.  If you haven't please don't start with this one – you'll never get the characters straight.

3 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued by the title.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may need to look over the book before this one to get up to daye again. I have read them all and was actually lookng forward to her wrapping up the series.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers