Saturday 21 August 2021

The World At My Feet by Catherine Isaac

 


Thanks to Tracey at Carpe Librum, I ordered The World At My Feet from the library.  I certainly agree with her that the book doesn't match the cover.

 

Ellie lives in an annexe to her parent's home.  She runs a successful Instagram account about gardening.  But all is not what it seems.  Ellie has trouble leaving her little house and garden.

 

It takes a while to understand what led her to this point.  And her attempts to overcome it are heroic.

 

So there are romantic elements but this is a deeper book than romance.  If you're up for reading about Ellie's early life, I think you'll be rewarded.

1 comment:

  1. Seems to have hidden depths. Interesting read I think.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers