Saturday 14 August 2021

Getaway by Renee Erickson with Sara Dickerman

 
 


Even though I get lots of cookbooks out from the library (saving myself heaps), I rarely find one good enough to post about.  Well this one really stood out.

 

The cover doesn't really do it justice.  The photography is simply stunning.

 


And it doubles as a travel book as well.  There are 6 locations – Rome, Paris, Normandy, London, Baja and Seattle.  You really get the authentic feel of these places and their food – as judged by the first 4 – I haven't been to Baja or Seattle.

 


So to journey with food without leaving home give this one a go.

1 comment:

  1. I do so like the travel and cooking combined. At least some vicarious pleasure!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers