Sunday 6 June 2021

Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir

 


First I would like to say that I enjoyed Project Hail Mary.  It wasn't quite as good as The Martian but was better than Artemis.


The story is a cracker and I don't want to spoil it for you. So I'll just say a wise cracking scientist ends up going into space on a journey to save the world from attack.

 

There is a lot of humour, but also quite a lot of science – I would have edited at least a third of it out.

 

Despite being a tad science heavy I read it in a week – that is almost 500 pages – so from my point of view it was a page turner.

2 comments:

  1. It's been on my hold list for a while. Can't wait to read it! Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers