Friday 11 June 2021

Food on Friday: June 2021

 

It's the second Friday of the month so here is Food on Friday. 

 

As you can see, there are 2 new themes – Curries and Pasta.  I hope you'll find some great stuff in your archives to share. 

 

Feel free to add a number of things under each category and come back later in the month to add more if you would like to.   

 

To add your dishes, just put the name of the dish together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about it into the second box. Mr Linky now makes you tick a compliance box which I always forget first time!

 

I'll be pinning your creations to the relevant Pinboards – Curries and Pasta.

 

Have fun! And stay safe!

 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Carole, I left you two but I think I messed up the first one (Roasted Veggie Curry) - can you please delete and I'll fix the URL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Carole and all!

    Hope everyone is well. The post with Ma’s Imqarrun il-forn recipe also has a link for her Timpana recipe, which is another pasta recipe.

    Enjoy ~ Marg

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great theme! I'm going to hunt through these links for some new dinners! --Dorothy at ShockinglyDelicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting. Looks like some great recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Carole. I hope you are doing well. Summer is here and we are HOT! 36 C! Been very busy trying to get my yard under control but wanted to share a couple things. My curry dish is a stretch but delicious. Hopefully it will cool down a bit so I can try some of these great looking curries. Thanks for hosting! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Added a few recipes. Thanks for hosting this Darlin! Hope everything is good.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers