Thursday 21 January 2021

Need Some Inspiration? Try Using Leftovers!

 

Chicken Taquitos

Food on Friday: January Edition was another smallish collection. Thank you to everyone who participated. I know there were lots of things happening on that day so I am grateful you found the time.

The pic at the top was brought over by Kris of Big Rigs 'n Li'l Cookies – Chicken Taquitos – just lovely

 


Grilled Thanksgiving Sandwich by Christoph of James & Everett – another magnificent creation.

 


Three Ingredient Meatloaf by Judith of The Midnight Baker – just 3!

 

 


Green Chile Cheese Breakfast Bake by MJ's Kitchen – way to go!

 

For other Leftovers head over to this Pinboard.

3 comments:

  1. These all look fabulous as do several other of the posted dishes. Thanks for highlighting my dish! I think the taquitos are a must make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing my taquitos. All the recipes sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers