Thursday 14 January 2021

Need Some Inspiration? Try Some Cocktails!

 
 

Vesper Martini

Food on Friday: January Edition was another smallish collection. Thank you to everyone who participated. I know there were lots of things happening on that day so I am grateful you found the time.

The pic at the top was brought over by Christoph of James & Everett – a very stylish Vesper Martini.

 


MJ's Kitchen brought over her Jamaican Cooler

 


Margaret of I'm Turning 60 posted about the Canadian cocktail – Caesar Cocktail – who knew?

 

For other cocktails head over to this Pinboard.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely martini! Better than anything I could make. Great choice to feature Carole. Thanks for featuring mine as well.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers