Wednesday 30 December 2020

Fortune and Glory (Tantalizing Twenty-Seven) by Janet Evanovich

 
 


On checking I see I've posted about Numbers 21, 22 and 23.  You can see my posts by clicking the links in my Books page.

 

But I've read every one of the Stephanie Plum series.  I originally got into it many years ago when I was quite sick and a relative lent me her copies of the first few.  They were ideal escapist comedy capers.  If you are sick or know someone who is, do have a go at these – you could read Fortune and Glory on a stand alone basis but I recommend you start with One for the Money.

 

Evanovich has created yet another enjoyable caper – building on existing characters and introducing new ones – this time Gabriela Rose and George Potts – both interesting and in Potts' case hilarious.

 

The plot centres on a treasure hunt but is also full of romance, danger and comedy – a perfect escape from today's world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers