Monday 23 November 2020

Another One Bites the Dust – Queen

  


Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Another one bites the dust
Hey, I'm gonna get you too
Another one bites the dust

 

One of the reasons I remember this song is the story I heard of a parking warden singing it lustily as he doled out tickets!  He was reprimanded if I remember rightly – I would give him points for originality.

 

The song is said to be Queen's most popular.  I find that hard to believe given how many great songs they did.

 

Reading the lyrics again, they don't make a lot of sense – but the beat and that chorus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers