Sunday 4 October 2020

Chicken Nibbles

 


 

Ingredients:

 

Chicken nibbles

Chinese black vinegar

Maple syrup

Celery salt & pepper

Limoncello

Cayenne pepper

Ginger

Soy Sauce

Turmeric

 

Method:

 

Mix up your ingredients in a bowl – other than the chicken!

 

Just how much of each ingredient is a matter of personal taste.  I like to balance the heat and the sweet and add a bit less of all the rest of the ingredients.  You can use any sort of vinegar but the Chinese black vinegar adds a special depth of flavour.

 

Paint the mixture onto the chicken – both sides.  Set the chicken onto a rack in a baking tray.

 

Let it sit in a cool place for an hour or two.

 

Roast in a moderate oven for an hour – let the chicken sit for 20 minutes or so before eating.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, how are you? I am Brazilian and I am looking for new followers for my blog. New friends are also welcome. I would like to invite you to follow me and get to know Brazil a little.

    https://viagenspelobrasilerio.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers