Tuesday 29 September 2020

Pigs in Blankets



Carole's Chatter: Pigs in Blankets


Ingredients

Full sized pork sausages
Bacon – thin

Method:

I tied knots in my pork sausages with string and left it there while I pre-fried them.  I wanted the insides to firm up a bit so I could take the string off before doing the next stage.

Heat your oven to moderately hot.

Cut off the string. Wrap each partly cooked little sausage in part of a thin slice of bacon.  Wrap around 1 ½ times.  Secure with a toothpick with the overlap of bacon on the bottom.

Bake for about 20 minutes – keep checking till the bacon is done to a nice crispiness.  I put the oven fan on in the end.

Delicious just as they are – hot.  And also nice to eat the next day cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers