Sunday 24 November 2019

The Better Sister by Alafair Burke



The Better Sister is both a story about sibling dynamics and a crime story.  It was a true page turner – I read this in a day and a half – and still didn't guess the killer right!

If you would like to understand your sister better, this might be a fun read for you.

If you enjoy courtroom drama, this is also for you.

You need to come to your own conclusions as to which sister was the better one. They both were affected by domestic violence as children and reacted totally different ways.  And didn't understand that at all.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to understand one of my sisters better. I have never fully understood her since she was born-:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers