Saturday 16 November 2019

My Sister's Grave by Robert Dugoni



This is the second book I have now read by Mr Dugoni.  I'm actually getting to like crime books as a result. 

Detective Tracy Crosswhite lost her sister many years before the book starts.  She is obsessed with whether the man convicted for the murder was properly convicted.

She ends up getting him out of jail.  And then things get really interesting/scary.

This is first in a series featuring the detective – it's hard to see later books being as successful.  I've just checked and there are 8 subsequent books! One is a prequel novella – The Academy.  They all have pretty good reviews so I'll order the next one up in a week or two.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely creepy but anyone would like to know why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read anything written by Robert Dugoni before... I've seen My Sister's Grave and it has captured my interest. After reading your review, I will add it to my ever growing reading wishlist.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers