Thursday 25 July 2019

Need Some Inspiration? Try Rice, Pasta or Avocado!

Super Healthy Chocolate Avocado Pudding


Food on Friday: July  had some great dishes using rice, pasta or avocado.  Here are some which I'd like to share with you today. 

The pic at the top was brought over by Finding Time For Cooking – Super Healthy Chocolate Avocado Pudding



Linda of Poinsettia Drive brought over a classic – Spaghetti alla Carbonara


Jean of Delightful Repast shared her Teurgoule (The Traditional Rice Pudding of Normandy)


And a different way with rice – Baked Rice, Maltese Style by Margaret of I'm Turning 60 …



For other inspiration head over to this Pinboard for rice, this Pinboard for pasta and this one for Avocado

1 comment:

  1. There were a lot of fabulous dishes this month. I'm flattered that you chose my salad. Thanks! There was a Sweet Corn and Sausage Pasta that caught my eye. I'm making it this week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers