Thursday 27 June 2019

Need Some Inspiration? Try Bacon or Lemons/Limes!

Bacon & Cheddar Twice Baked Potatoes


Food on Friday: June  had some great ideas for using bacon and lemons/limes.  Here are some which I'd like to share with you today. 

The pic at the top was brought over by Jenny Eatwell's  Rhubarb & Ginger – simply delightful Bacon & Cheddar Twice Baked Potatoes



I think I might have shown you this one before but it bears repeating – from Sid's Sea Palm Cooking – Danish Meatloaf


I am going to try a version of this one very soon – Crunchy Pea Salad with Bacon by Big Rigs 'n Lil' Cookies



Now for something unusual with lime, Jenny Eatwell's Watermelon & Lime Marmalade


Finishing with the refreshing Guava Lemonade by Dorothy of Shockingly Delicious

For other bacon inspiration head over to this Pinboard and for lemons/limes this Pinboard.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my Crunchy Pea Salad with Bacon! Everything sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo! Some good ideas there!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers