Sunday 10 February 2019

Tomato & Horseradish Salad


Carole's Chatter: Tomato & Horseradish Salad


I haven't tried tomato and horseradish together before – it works beautifully.

Ingredients:

3 ripe tomatoes
Slice of red onion
Red chilli – ½ a thumb
Horseradish sauce
Chopped parsley and basil
Salt,  pepper and pinch of sugar
Blood Orange Balsamic Vinegar
Extra virgin olive oil

Method:

Chop your tomatoes up into bite sized pieces.  Chop the other veges as finely as you can.  Season.  Add a good spoonful of horseradish and finish with the oil and vinegar.  Leave it to steep for a while before eating.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh what a great way to eat fresh tomatoes. My husband loves horseradish sauce, so I'll have to remember to make this during the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to try this one when I can get really good tomatoes again! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers