Monday 17 December 2018

April Sun in Cuba by Dragon




I'm tired of the city life
Summer's on the run
People tell me I should stay
But I got to get my fun
So don't try to hold me back
Ain't nothing you can say
Snake eyes on the paradise
And we got to go today

Take me to the April Sun in Cuba, oh, oh, oh
Take me where the April sun gonna treat me so right
So right
So right

April Sun in Cuba is definitely an ear worm song.  The band Dragon is made up of 5 New Zealanders.  April Sun in Cuba is from the band's 4th album – remember albums?

This track was their only massive hit.  If you don't know it check it out on You Tube.

The song is not political.  One of the band said he got the idea from a story that the chess champion Kasparov complained of being put off his game by the April sun in Cuba.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers