Friday 10 August 2018

Food on Friday: August 18




It's the second Friday of the month so here is Food on Friday. 

As you can see, there are 4 new themes – Chicken, Pizza, Cauliflower & Nuts I hope you'll find some great stuff to share in those categories.

I'll be pinning your creations to the relevant Pinboards – Chicken, Pizza, Cauliflower & Nuts.

Feel free to add a number of dishes under each category and come back later in the month to add more if you would like to.   

To add your dishes, just put the name of the dish together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about it into the second box.

Have fun!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Carole -- thank you for hosting! I left a pizza recipe and a soup recipe that uses cauliflower + hazelnuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Carole!

    I have attached a lengthy post in which is buried a link to my favorite pizza recipe. I bake this pizza on a Big Green Egg, a kamado-style ceramic shell grill, with which I can crank the temperature up to 800°F. Best pizza ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband was so skeptical, but we love Faux Potato Salad! It's made with cauliflower instead of potatoes so it's a low carb substitute but it has all the flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sounds fun!! i make a lot of chicken and the dish you shared looks yummy. i love chicken with lemon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carole

    I have added my post from this week which has a link to a delicious roasted head of cauliflower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! Hope you had a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Carole,
    Hurrah for the daffodils - you just know Spring is coming!
    The post has links for 5 more cookie recipes. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers