Tuesday 3 October 2017

Duet of Soups – a Tip to Impress Your Guests



Carole's Chatter: Duet of Soups

This is not so much a recipe as an idea.  It's easy to do and does impress – even if you are using canned soup.

The 2 soups I used were a pea and rocket soup and a tomato and capsicum soup.  I picked them for their contrasting colours.  And the flavours complemented each other too.  When I do this again I will use frozen peas to make my own pea soup to try to get a really vivid green colour.

All you do is heat up your soups – separate pots, of course. 

Then pour each into a jug and then pour from both jugs at the same time and about the same rate but from opposite sides of your soup plate – and that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers