Saturday 9 September 2017

The Switch by Joseph Finder





The Switch is a thriller – a genre I've started to read a bit more often.  I had never even heard of this author before and was amazed to find out that this is about the 10th novel he has written.  Thanks to an intriguing review by Dolce Bellezza, I decided to give it a go.

This is a taut well constructed story about a man who mistakenly picks up the wrong laptop at an airport security station.  It is a Senator's and what happens next is quite fascinating.

A lot of the issues dealt with in the book are very contemporary – the dark web etc.  I liked the male protagonist a lot and didn't like the Senator or her staff member – as was intended by the author.

1 comment:

  1. Finder is a good author...His last one I read was Buried Secrets. I'll have to put this one on my 'to read' list How about David Bell? Read any of his? Another good mystery author!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers