Monday 15 August 2016

Monday, Monday by The Mamas and the Papas



Monday, Monday, so good to me
Monday mornin', it was all I hoped it would be
Oh Monday mornin', Monday mornin' couldn't guarantee
That Monday evenin' you would still be here with me

It's time for a post about a song – and it being Monday, what could be more appropriate than Monday, Monday!

This song has been covered many times including by Petula Clark, Neil Diamond, Marianne Faithfull and Dionne Warwick.

To see this great old song, head on over to this YouTube clip.

Other songs that feature Mondays include - 
Monday Morning by Fleetwood Mac
Manic Monday by The Bangles
I Don't Like Monday's by The Boomtown Rats

Other great Mamas and Papas songs include:

California Dreamin'
Dedicated to The One I Love
 Dream a Little Dream of Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers