Friday 8 July 2016

Food on Friday: Bacon


ON


It's that delightful ingredient Bacon that is the star of this Food on Friday.  We've done it before but what the heck, we'll do it again.

To add to the collection just put your name and the name of the dish into the first Mr Linky  box and paste the url for your post into the second one.

Do pop by some of the other links to check them out.  If you want to know what themes are coming up for Food on Friday there is a schedule for the next few months in one of my top tabs.


13 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Carole ! Have a lovely weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, bacon is one of my favourite things! Have a great weekend, Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Devil on Horseback make a poplar appetizer. Everyone loves bacon.

    Thanks for hosting Carole.

    Madonna
    MakeMineLemon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spaghetti alla Carbonara ( # 14 ) is easy to make. The post also has a link for the recipe for Spaghetti Puttanesca, another quick recipe.

    Thank you, Carole, for coming up with these great themes.
    Wishing everyone a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting, Carole and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It turns out, I have in excess of 30 bacon recipes on my blog currently, so I brought you a few of the highlights. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's hard to go wrong with bacon. I'll have one of each, please! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm late... But I had to add another bacon dish to the list. It was one of my faves growing up and I want to share it with the world. Thanks for hosting this as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carole,
    Mmmmmm . . . . bacon. An Excellent Choice for Food on Friday!
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers